Personal data processing policy
Definitions and terms
- The site is http://mcscap.com
- The company is LTD Biomedical devices.
- User - a person using the Company's Website.
- Personal data - information relating to a specific Customer, specified in clause 3.1 of this Regulation.
- Personal data processing - any operations performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access ), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Cookies are pieces of data sent by the web server to the browser when the Site is visited by the Client.
- The user provides his or her personal data for:
- The Company's performance of its obligations to the User in selling goods and providing services;
- Order registration and (or) conclusion of the Contract of purchase and sale of goods by remote means with the Company;
- Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests concerning the use of the Site, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User;
- Notification of the Site User about the status of the order;
- Providing the Customer with client and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
Information to be processed
- Full name of the Client;
- Customer's contact phone number;
- E-mail address;
- The delivery address of the Goods.
- The company also receives data that is automatically transmitted during the work with the site, including:
- IP address;
- Information from cookies;
- Information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of advertising);
- Access time;
- Referrer (address of the previous page).
Processing and use of personal data
- The processing of the Customer's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using or without the use of automated means.
- The Company has no right to transfer information about the Client to unaffiliated persons or persons not related to the Company by contractual relations.
- The transfer of information to affiliated persons and persons who are connected with the Company by contractual relations (courier services, postal communication organizations, etc.) is carried out for the execution of the User's order.
- Affiliated persons and persons connected with the Company by contractual relations assume the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of information and guarantee its protection, and also undertake to use the information received solely for the purpose of performing the specified actions or rendering services.
- The Company takes all necessary measures to protect the Customer's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
Rights and obligations of the User
- The User undertakes not to disclose to any third parties the login and password used by him for identification on the Company's website.
- The user is obliged to observe due diligence when storing the password, as well as when entering it.
- The User has the right to change his personal data, as well as to require the removal of personal data from the Company.
- If the user wishes to stop processing his personal data, the client should contact the Company.
- The Company is liable to the User in cases stipulated by the current legislation.
- The company is released from liability in cases when the information about the User:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party until it was received by the Company;
- was disclosed with the consent of the Client.
- The document complies with the EU general rules on the protection of personal data.