point Ag/AgCl sintered electrode
thin cup Ag/AgCl sintered electrode
skirt Ag/AgCl sintered electrode
skirt Ag/AgCl painted electrode
high Ag/AgCl sintered electrode
cup Ag/AgCl sintered electrode
CS22-MCScap electrode for stimulation
Used for mounting the thin electrodes on the patient's skin
Pair of ear adapters for point electrodes MCScap-E
Pair of ear adapters for thin electrodes MCScap-NT
EEG electrodes MCScap
Reusable passive electrodes are based on high-quality Ag/AgCl sintered or painted sensor.
All MCScap electrodes can be integrated into textile cap MCScap and can be used in a cap with common connector or with TP connector.
MCScap electrodes can be used with both conductive gel and conductive paste.
Ag/AgCl electrode is recognized worldwide as
- a high-quality signal
- a stable electrical contact
- a low noise reference electrode
- a minimum electrode polarization
- an excellent low frequency response
EEG electrodes with plastic body for skin attachment are less prone to motion artifact than metal electrodes in direct skin contact.
Most producers of EEG amplifiers strongly recommend to use Ag/Ag/Cl sintered electrodes because of their durability and ease of cleaning and re-use.
MCS NOT produce caps with other materials because the other materials provide poor performance.
The main features of the MCScap electrodes with TP connector:
- highly stable Ag/AgCl sintered sensor provides protection against mechanical influences and high quality EEG registration
- flexible wire 1.2 m long able to withstand high voltage and a large number of bends, which increases the service life of the electrodes
- safe TouchProof 1.5 mm connector is compatible with most modern EEG systems
- a special channel on the electrode body facilitates the process of applying gel and speeds up the process of preparing the patient for examination
- opportunity to be integrated into textile cap MCScap